Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Food and the amazing Calitron...

Ahhhh, so much time has passed since my last visit here.. where to begin?
I did actually quit smoking this year, in April actually. Thats a whole other topic for another day...
Since i managed to kick the sticks to the curb i started gaining MASSIVE amounts of weight (nah, not really but i was creeping up there.). I decided to start actually taking care of myself, eating right watching my caloric intake, and just generally being smart with what im eating.
So far so good, im down quite a bit in a short time and hope that by adding *gasp* exercise i will actually start feeling better about my weight!
SO with that said, stick with me here as i work out my blogitude and figure out a formula that works with my writing style... which if one were to classify it (and i hope no one does), it would be in the "Word Vomit" category...
Till next time, Woof....

No comments: