Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vacuum of time and space

Well here it is another day and its another day that i feel i have completely wasted...
Why is that?
Sure there are things that i get done, things that i HAVE to get done, but for the most part i feel as though my head is in a box of smoke and i just cant quite see out to get out...
Perhaps its lack of sleep, though i have friends that weigh in on both sides of that one.
Perhaps its lack of a proper diet, well actually, you read Calitron right?
Perhaps, no actually im sure that its because of the lack of coffee flowing through me.
I contend that Coffee acts as a vortex allowing energy to be zapped out of Me in another universe, yes, YES! and someone, in one of my own, alternate universes is using coffee to drain me of MY energy, i will have none of this!!!!
.............

No comments: