Thursday, October 25, 2007

Prayer. No your doing it wrong!

Listen, i am by far NOT the best at blogging. im not even good at making complete sentances,
let alone being the most authorative on biblical scripture, but...
My church has recently began a study on prayer, how to pray, the right way and the wrong way. Is that really right? I mean lets think about this, let say my neigbor who has never prayed before, decides that he is going to pray for his sick wife, does God just not turn on his freqency and not listen? I really doubt it. I know that the deciples ASKED Jesus "Lord teach us to pray like you", what happened before they asked, did they not pray??? Sure they did. I just think that its not how you pray but that you pray, period. I will expound on this at a later date.
~Josh

No comments: