Sunday, October 28, 2007

hey, how did that phish get in here?


I have always been a fan of alias names, especially when playing video games, even from the beginning of my gamming life, i use to use the alias of Zeke Kaufman for games like Police Quest (one, two & three). More recently i have acquired the alias of Dr. Phish, some just call me the Doctor, but most have shortened this down to just
Phish, Phishy, etc... i started using this alias years ago when ordering free automotive magazines, under the name of John Phishman (after THE John Fishman). Latter i added Dr. to my name to give me some street cred. at one point i even got an invitation to a gala ball for president bush! but now im known simply as just The Phish. so thats where my nickname came from! (as if you cared)

No comments: